Thursday, May 31, 2012

Jessica's Idol YouTube Views

Phillip Phillips has one of the best first-week sales of a coronation song ever with "Home" selling 278K copies, but then there are those YouTube views on American Idol's YouTube page. As seen here on their page sorted by most popular, Jessica Sanchez is far more popular than Phillip:

Click Here.

As of this writing, Jessica has the top 2 videos, and 7 of the top 10. On that first page, Jessica has 16 of the top 27 contestant videos.

Phillip has just 3 videos with over 2 million views, while Jessica has 7. Phillip has just 6 videos with over 1 million views, while Jessica has 17. Phillip's most popular video has 3.2 million views, while Jessica's most popular has 6 million views.

What does this all mean? It means Jessica has very fervent fans, but they don't have a lot of disposable income.

1 comment:

  1. I’ve watched both Jessica Sanchez and Phillip Phillips on YouTube and I still love to watch Jessica more. I still think she is the one who should’ve won season eleven. I enjoyed the last few episodes using the new Auto Hop feature. I know most of us already fast forward commercials, but now the new Auto Hop does it for you. This feature works the day after my primetime shows air and I can control my TV using the option to watch or to skip. I work for Dish and I’m glad a coworker told me about this great new feature. I'm going to be able to save some money on batteries since I no longer need to use the fast forward button every ten minutes.

    ReplyDelete

AEvangelista - American Idol Blog