Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Season 11 Top 10 Performance Reactions

1. Jessica Sanchez
2. Colton Dixon
3. Erika Van Pelt
4. DeAndre Brackensick
5. Elise Testone
6. Heejun Han
7. Hollie Cavanagh
8. Phillip Phillips
9. Joshua Ledet
10. Skylar Laine

Details:

DeAndre Brackensick. Fine. What else can you do with Billy Joel?

Erika Van Pelt. Not bad. I liked the restraint because she can easily overpower the song.

Joshua Ledet. As I feared, he can only sing loud. Mega church man.

Skylar Laine. Not a good song for her voice at all. I was hoping for some country charm, but I think she's trying to compete with the other litte girls and their big voices.

Elise Testone. Good song for her. Her roughing it up is distracting. I wonder if she can not do that all the time.

Phillip Phillips. Drabber than gray. Experiment gone wrong.

Hollie Cavanagh. I hope her outfit wasn't making her miss all those notes.

Heejun Han. Greatest on-stage joke in Idol history. I see where that statement could be misinterpreted.

Jessica Sanchez. Superior. How can she be only 16? Started really young.

Colton Dixon. A little too squeaky. Very bold, not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AEvangelista - American Idol Blog